gotoastro.com is a property of Jyotish Sagar Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 75/01 Ground Floor, Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India - 302020.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to ‘Jyotish Sagar Pvt. Ltd.’ and ‘gotoastro.com’ and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the ‘Users’ of this Website, Mobile site and Mobile Application ("Website"). Here “User” means the person who use or visit or access or otherwise deal with the Website
Jyotish Sagar Private Limited, and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies, is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including service providers, sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered, current or former) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on gotoastro.com websites, mobile sites or mobile applications on the Website and otherwise doing business with gotoastro.com. "Associate Companies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
Jyotish Sagar Private Limited (“JYOTISH SAGAR”, “GOTOASTRO”) recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on the Website and other offline sources.
A. Collection of Your Personal Information :
"Information" means information as defined in clause (v) of sub-section (1) of section 2 of the ACT; And "Personal information" means information as defined in clause (i) of section 2 of the RULES
1. Consumers :
• Main Purpose to collect information:
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information, which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
• Following type of your information may be collected by us :
a. Contact and Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone/mobile number, and demographic information, such as your date of birth, time of birth, place of birth, age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site.
b. Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your device, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
c. Payment instruments related information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the website. We NEVER gather or store your credit/debit card/ Bank Account number or credit card expiry date or cvc, Password, OTP or other details pertaining to your credit or Debit card or Wallet on our website. Credit/debit card and other payment method’s information will be obtained and processed by our online payment gateway partner CC Avenue/Razor Pay. Payment methods which are used by you may be saved to provide more facility to transect easily on our website. We collect information about your buying behavior.
d. When you take our telephonic or video calling services the phone or video calls might be recorded to improve our services, to solve disputes or research etc. purpose.
e. We reserve the right to record the conversations between our vendor or service providers and You facilitated by us through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of yours and our vender or service provider. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of yours and our vendor or service providers, resolve disputes
f. User information from social networking sites, such as your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
g. Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
h. We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics and browser cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website.
i. Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your device, either continuously or while you are using our website, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
j. Information you post. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to gotoasto.com. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
2. Service Providers :
We collect personal information from service providers (Astrologers, Pandits etc.) offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using Gotoastro’s website or mobile application. Service Providers, if and when they create and use an account with Gotoastro, will be required to disclose and provide to Gotoastro information including personal details, contact details, educational and professional details, business regarding details, photograph, other personal or business identification details (such as Aadhar Card, PAN, GSTIN, Bank Account etc.). Such information collected shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction.
• We collect information in different ways:
1) We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy products and services. We collect information if you make online horoscope and other services based on your birth details etc. We collect information when you wish to take our telephonic or video call services. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
3) We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social med
B. Use of your personal information
We may use the information about you in a variety of ways such as to:
• Create and manage your account.
•Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the website.
• Email, SMS etc. you regarding your account or order.
• Use information to send you transactional communications.
• Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
• Use information to look at site trends and customer interests.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website; use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
• Notify you of updates to the Website.
• Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
• Use information for marketing purposes.
• Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
• Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
• Perform other business activities as needed.
• Use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
• Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
• Process payments and refunds.
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
• Respond to product and customer service requests.
• Use information to respond to your requests or questions.
• Use information to improve our products and services.
• Data related to recording of phone or video calls may be used for improving our services, to resolve disputes or research purpose.
• Identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
• Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena etc.
• We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
C. Sharing of information with third-parties :
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. We may disclose its to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
• We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provides services on our website. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
• We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors or telephonic or video calling services providers. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
• With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website
• We may share your information if required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
• We record keep your information in accordance with government regulations and standard Information Management Policy.
• We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend ourselves. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
• We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
D. Email Opt-Out :
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. I. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
E. Storage and retention information :
• We store your data on online servers ensuring best possible protection from our end. We intend to protect it in encrypted format and also take back-up at defined intervals to ensure there is minimum data loss in case of any unfortunate server crash.
• We retain your information after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention and
• We also retain your information to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
F. Security Precautions :
We employ a variety of technical and organisational measures to keep your personal information safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, or use, or disclosure of it. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no information transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure nor is any storage of information always 100% secure, but we do take all appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal information.
G. Links to Other Sites :
I. App and other download Disclaimer
The Application, software and other downloads from this Website have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, uploading to server, but we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk or mobile and other devices before using them. We cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system, device that may occur while using the app, software and other downloaded file. Consult your computer or mobile or networking experts before installing any app, software etc. We do not make any warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free
J. Your Consent
K. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Aditya Pandey
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
L. Updates to this policy :