Due to the transit of Saturn in the eighth house from the zodiac sign, there will be more inauspicious results. This is the eighth dhaiya for you, so the following measures are necessary:
1. The mantra 'Om Pram Prim Praum Sah Shanaye Namah' should be chanted daily.
2. The following stotra should be recited:
ॐ नमस्ते कोणसंस्थाय पिंगलाय नमोऽस्तु ते।
नमस्ते बभ्रुरूपाय कृष्णाय च नमोऽस्तु ते।
नमस्ते रौद्रदेहाय नमस्ते चांतकाय च।
नमस्ते यमसंज्ञाय नमस्ते सौरये विभो॥
नमस्ते मन्दसंज्ञाय शनैश्चर नमोऽस्तु ते।
प्रसादं कुरु देवेश दीनस्य प्रणतस्य च॥
O Lord of the gods have mercy on me who am wretched and prostrate
3. Seven-faced Rudraksha should be worn around the neck.
4. Wear a black horseshoe ring on your middle finger.
5. Offer water to the poplar tree daily and light an oil lamp there.
6. On Saturday, before sunrise or after sunset, one should fill a bronze or iron vessel with sesame oil, look at one's face in it and put a clove in it.
Transform Your Life with Expert Guidance: Sign Up for Free and have a Personal Astrology Consultation Today with India's Top Astrologers